Donnerstag, 26. August 2010

you have not paid attention to everything

you have not paid attention to everything around them? have not found myself is very happy? you have a foot, just missing a pair of shoes you, but some people are lacking is a pair of feet, when you have no time to complain and envy, I hope you will remember this story. In fact, this two stories tell us that when something goes wrong encounter, encounter difficulties and setbacks, we might jump out from the thing itself, for a kind of thinking, also change a mood. Maybe happiness, success of the street, The key is to look at what your own point of view from the search. a duty to get their, that I have a job. messy cups and plates after dinner, that I was surrounded by friends. clothes to wear a little, that I have enough to eat. have grass to cut, there is windows should be clean, there is drainage needed repairs, that I have a home. heard all the complaints about the government that we have freedom of speech. in the parking lot next to find a parking space that I can walk and transport facilities are care.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen