Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

I kind of envy Chow


Interrogation room, the atmosphere quickly dropped to below zero, full of the smell of gunpowder to the presence of all feel very depressed.

Looked around, pulled by a Mr Chen, pork and yellow mood only slowly subsided. Her head, a tearful pork Huang said: "Victor, I have been the person who is almost

thirty, so many years in the hang Mopa roll, everyone thought I was romantic by nature, not a nice guy ... ... But who really understand me The others do husband, a

brother and father is difficulties? "

Trail mix in the most taboo is to have family!

Pork looked yellow oriole also face tears to cry.

"My husband, do not cry ... ..."

"Actually, I kind of envy Chow." Yang Zhiming watching, tears in his eyes said: "From the debut of all time was the oldest are considered the dark horse, scold

surprised gangster past five years ... ... name has also been, Lee also been, to help stabilize the shark, then mission accomplished ... Chow ... "

I do not know why, Lin Ye could not get a trace of patience at this time to stop the two, watching a gang before the tears in his big brother, this unexpected state of

affairs, for a time did not know what to do.

"In fact, I would like to! Mixed a lifetime, Causing loss of lives, I also tired, but what are the means? Brothers are still waiting for my bread where this face, and

now there will be factions in the dispute, I Pork yellow can turn a blind eye? "

Mr Chen fingers knocking on the table, looked at Huangtian Xiong Zhi Dengdeng.

Mother, sister and your wife and children is your weakness, this who do not know! : Pull out with a little finger Taoer Duo, and a look of her, my heart went on: But

then again, did not think three is so important to you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen